If you’ve been following our series on personal development audio programs from Nightingale-Conant, then you’ll know why I listen to these programs daily while driving my car, working in the yard, and exercising at the gym.
We also learned in Your Secret Wealth that each of us possess at least one, and most often multiple, instant jackpots that are in our grasps.
But life doesn’t always follow the course we plan. There will always be adversity in our lives. And it’s how we deal with that adversity that will dictate how we come out the other side.
So what do we do when life deals us lemons? We turn to Zig Ziglar’s classic See You At The Top to learn how to turn those lemons into lemonade! Zig teaches us that “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful”.
- The secret to getting everything you want in life
- How to be paid more for what you’re doing
- A way to get answers to questions you previously thought were unanswerable
- Simple, easy-to-make changes that help you feel better about your life — every day
- How to shield yourself from the negativism that surrounds us all
- Seven steps you can take to get the most out of life
- The harvest you reap by accepting yourself — reduced tension, better communication, and improved relationships
- How to put your subconscious to work to get more of what you want, including improved health and greater success